Latest Travel News
Global Specialist Markets is a global travel management organisation with market leading specialists in over 40 countries worldwide. GSM provides a fresh, innovative and uniquely personal approach, delivering solutions that truly fit globally, and locally built on a foundation of service excellence.
GSM delivers tangible value to maximise travel spend in three distinct areas:
- Specialist Management
- Strategic Solution
- Service Excellence
GSM is recognised for their consultative approach with clients to develop customised, results-driven travel programs that delivery tangible value and maximise travel spend for their clients.
The GSM team put an unmatchable stamp of entrepreneurial flair on everything they do, delivering superior solutions and service excellence at every touch point.
- 24/7/365 traveller assistance operated through GSM’s Incident
- Management Unit
- Global consultative account management teams delivering tailor made travel programs
- GSM partners with industry leading experts in each local market
- Consolidated global management information at our client’s finger tips (iBank Global Reporting)
- Access to exclusive hotel rates through the GSM Hotel Program
- The local expertise of over 3000 consultants worldwide
- An in-house technology team developing innovative and customised solutions for our clients
Project Neema is a white paper aimed at assisting Travel and Procurement Managers to better understand Corporate Travel Management in Sub Saharan Africa. The paper was launched at the annual ABTA travel conference in November 2014. Neema, meaning ‘born in prosperous times’ in Swahili perfectly describes the position of the region.
GSM Travel were one of the major sponsors of this paper and Network Travels were proud to represent GSM on the panel during the papers launch. We urge you to read the document to better understand the unique nuances of the African travel market.
Click on here to download the file.